How do I enrol?
- You can enrol by completing the online enrolment form – (web link) or by visiting your preferred educational agent.
What is the process when applying for a student visa?
- Once SACE receives your enrolment form, the enrolment confirmation documents including an Invoice and a Letter of Offer will be sent to you. Upon receipt of payment, SACE will issue an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) form. You will need to present a copy of the eCoE when applying for your student visa. SACE will elect the DIAC office closest to your location upon processing.
When will I get my eCoE for my student visa application?
- Upon receipt of payment, SACE will issue an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) form. You will need to present a copy of the eCoE when applying for your student visa. SACE will elect the DIAC office closest to your location upon processing.
Will I get a refund if my Student Visa application is not approved?
- All tuition, OSHC and material fees will be refunded if your student visa is rejected by DIAC. The rejection letter from DIAC must be submitted with a written letter requesting the refund.
Do I need to pay for my course in full before course commencement?
- Full course fees for courses of 24 weeks in length or less are required 2 weeks prior to the course commencement date, or prior to issuing the eCoE.
- For courses 25 weeks in length and more, a payment plan will be arranged in 2 instalments. The first 24 weeks will need to be paid prior to issuing the eCoE.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Please refer to the SACE Fee Schedule Enrolment Form for the full SACE cancellation policy.
How can I make payment?
- Payment can be made by bank transfer or direct deposit. You will find the SACE bank account details in the enrolment form and at the bottom of the invoice.
- Credit Card payments are accepted, however, a credit card transaction fee applies.
Where are the Cambridge Exams held?
- Cambridge exams are held in Adelaide and at various locations close to Hobart and the Whitsundays. The SACE Campus Administration staff can give you information about the Cambridge test centres closest to you.
Where are the IELTS Exams held?
- IELTS exams are held in Adelaide and at various locations close to Hobart and the Whitsundays. The SACE Campus Administration staff can give you information about the IELTS test centres closest to you.
Where are the TOEIC Exams held?
- Each SACE Campus is a registered Public TOEIC Test Centre. TOEIC Exams are held each month. Please refer to the Calender of for the monthly test and registration dates.
When can I start my course?
- Please refer to the entry dates in the SACE Fee Schedule. You may also start a General English Course any Monday.
What English level do I need to start a course?
- The South Australian College of English accepts Beginner to Advanced level students. Beginners are only accepted on set entry dates. Please refer to the fee schedule.
- The Whitsundays College of English and the Tasmanian College of English accept Elementary to Advanced levels.
Do I need OSHC – Overseas Student Health Cover?
- All students studying on a Student Visa are required by the Australian Government to obtain Overseas Health Cover medical insurance. The total cover will need to be the course length, plus one extra month.
Can I transfer to a different school after I arrive?
- You may transfer your enrolment to either one of our SACE Campuses without penalty. You simply need to pay for your transport to the other SACE Campus and associated costs.